STRENGTH: CORE + PLYO : 60 MINWARM UP - if needed and not part of a brick or continence of workouts
10 minute warm up at HR 120 or less
- ARM CIRCLES
- BUTT-KICKS - While standing tall, walk forward with an exaggerated backswing so that your heels come up to your glutes. When this is easy, try it while jogging. Do 10 reps on each side.
- PIKE STRETCH - Get in a "pike" position (hips in the air). Put your right foot behind your left ankle. With your legs straight, press the heel of the left foot down. Release. Repeat 10 times on each side.
- WALKING LUNGES - Step forward using a long stride, keeping the front knee over or just behind your toes. Lower your body by dropping your back knee toward the ground. Maintain an upright posture and keep your abdominal muscles tight.
- KNEE TO CHEST
- STRAIGHT LEG KICKS
- Switch Lunge
- Begin in the lunge position with one foot out in front and the other behind your body. Both knees should be bent at 90-degree angles. Make sure your front knee is directly over your front ankle and not pushed forward over your toes. Jump upward from the lunge position and switch legs in the air, landing in lunge position on the opposite side. Do 20–30 reps, totaling 10–15 on each side.
- Single-leg Hops
- Begin by hopping in place on one foot 15 times. Then hop side to side on that foot 15 times. Follow that by jumping forward and backward 15 times.
- Bench Taps
- Begin by standing in front of the bench with both feet on the ground. Rapidly alternate tapping the top of the bench with each foot, springing off the ground with each step. Move your arms in the running motion as your feet tap. Do 20–40 taps.
- Rocket Jumps
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and bend down into squat position. Touch the ground with your hands and explode upward with your arms stretched over your head. When you land, make sure your knees are bent as you go right back into the squat. Do 10–15 reps.
- Pushup Plank With Alternating Knees
- Go into the top of a pushup. Brace your abs and squeeze your butt to form a straight line from the top of your head to your ankles. Without moving your body, bring one knee into your chest. Do not round your back. Return the leg to the starting position and switch sides. Alternate for 60 seconds and repeat for three sets.
- Glute Bridge With Marching
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Slightly brace your abs and lift your hips off the ground. Squeeze your butt to form a straight line from your knees to your shoulders. Without moving your body, lift one foot off the ground. Return it to the ground and switch legs. Alternate sides for 60 seconds and repeat for three sets.
- Offset Reverse Lunge
- Perform 8-12 repetitions and switch sides. Perform 2-3 sets.
- Staggered Stance Offset Romanian Deadlift
- Hold a weight in your right hand and stand with your right foot on your toes in line with your left heel, placed hip width apart. Soften your left knee and puff out your chest. Hinge over by pushing your hips back. Reach a 90-degree hip angle. Return to the starting position. Perform 8-12 repetitions and switch sides. Perform 2-3 sets.
- Touch toes : hold 1 minute
- Quad hold : 1 minute each leg
- Calf stretch : 1 minute each leg
- Side lunge : 1 minute each leg