Around 2001 I started running 5k’s up to ½ marathons. I had always worked out with weight training, running and mountain biking since high school football. Mountain biking and running lead me to running off-road duathlons and a few mountain bike races in 2002. In 2003 I signed up for a duathlon, not realizing I would need a road bike, which I did not own at the time. I borrowed someone’s steel road bike and placed 2nd in my age group. I was hooked on on-road duathlons and running races while despising swimming. In 2005 I ran my first triathlon and have been racing ever since overcoming my disdain for the water.
- 10 x marathon finisher (PR 3:28:17)
- 9 x Half IRONMAN finisher (PR 5:01:01)
- 3 x Full IRONMAN finisher (PR 11:48:00)
- Multiple sprint, olympic and long course triathlon finishes
- 2014 All World Athlete qualified for IRONMAN events
- 2016, 2017 Olympic Distance USAT Age Group National Championship Qualifier
- USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- IRONMAN University Certified Coach
- Masters Swim Instructor
I am focused on getting athletes with zero experience to the finish line of their first triathlon and helping experienced athletes get to the next level. Athletes goals are my #1 priority when I develop training plans and implement practices into workouts. If you’re not happy, I’m not happy!
Contact me from links below!